Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This is Little Bee

I'm pretty sure she is the Supreme Being (SB) from another planet. She is so wise. She knows everything. She has ET-esque eyes: wide-set, a little drippy and deeeep. She is a huntress (Well, sort of...She terminally injured a red squirrel while we were camping. Then she got bored and, while she ate her kibble, I carried the maimed squirrel deep into the woods and laid it on a mossy patch under a birch tree where it could watch the clouds float by and die in peace. Have not stop sobbing whenever I think of it.)

Bee is the most well-adjusted dog I've ever known. My friend Debra said, "Don't f- -k her up!" I know what she means. All our other dogs were loveable but riddled with neurosis. We got them as puppies and practically breast fed them so it couldn't be our fault. Does our neurosis absorb into our puppies? If Bee really is the SB, is she safe from my insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment