Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The 25 Pound Monster Cat Named Skippy
provided by Karen



Skippy
Paw Print Portrait
3 inch Ceramic Bisque and Acrylic
www.pawprintswithapurpose.com
Also, check out our Etsy store
and follow us on Facebook and Twitter

I would love to tell you about my big boy and best bud Skippy. We got him as a tiny 5 week old 
kitten in May of 2001. He grew bigger and bigger... into a 25 lb. monster cat. Even though 
he was the biggest cat anyone around had ever seen, he had a heart of gold. As my babies
 grew up, they would pull on his ears and tail, and he would just let them. They would try 
relentlessly to pick him up, and he would succumb to their attempts. He was a wonderful 
friend to all the pets who came and went over the years.. and he was my rock. 
Whenever I was sad, or happy, or scared, he was there for me to hold and comfort me. 
Skippy went out for his daily walk on Sept. 7, 2011, and we never saw him again. 
I still miss him every day. R.I.P sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment